So this week the kids and I are in Arizona visiting my Rod's parents (otherwise known as Nana & Papa). When we got to the airport in Durango, I went inside for a minute to see if there were carts available or an employee that could help me since I had luggage and two carseats to bring in. After being inside for less than 10 minute I went back outside to retrieve said items only to find that the truck's passenger window had been smashed and my diaper bag and computer bag stolen. Most of the items that were taken can be replaced but sadly the kid's blankies were also in the diaper bag.
It has been a good lesson on trusting God with the outcome. It has also given me a chance to talk to Amelia about how there are just mean people in the world and conversely how God wants us to act. There are some things that we just don't understand but at least I can still be at peace about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment