Friday, April 3, 2009

We're still here!

Wow! How long has it been since you've heard from the Beck's? I think about 5 months. Sorry! And since I didn't get Christmas cards out in December you might have thought that we fell off the face of the earth. Nothing of the sort, just regular busy lives with the two little ones.

I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to fill you in on over the last five months. More importantly, I'm sure you just want some updated pictures. I have been busy working on my Recipes for Moms website. It's a fun hobby and maybe I'll make a little money from it as time goes by. If you happen to have your own blog or website, I'd love it if you grabbed my Recipes for Moms button off the site and added it to your site (Thanks!). As for Rod, he recently went to a week of training to learn to co-pilot a Lear Jet. He is very excited to have this opportunity and will be flying a local business owner around once a week or so in addition to his job at Mesa.

OK, now to the kids. Caleb is already 9 months old and crawling everywhere. He loves to be with his big sister and smiles constantly. Amelia is sharp as a tack, which is excited to see and sometimes a bit tiring. She is looking forward to spring weather and our return to time outside.

Here is a photo montage from the winter, Christmas and now:

No comments: